Name the real pirate of the Caribbean, whose castle estate located in St. Philip, Barbados, was later turned into a hotel.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Eligibility: Open to anyone who is on John and Tracy’s Blog Email Mailing List. (If you received this email directly from email@example.com, you’re eligible)
- Contest Period: Starting on December 3rd, 2010 12:00am EST to December 12th, 2010 11:59pm EST
- Participants may enter the contest by emailing their answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contest Entry: Upon submission of the correct answer by email, eligible participants will be entered into the Contest for one (1) chance to win the Prize.
- Contest Entry Restrictions: Participants are restricted to one (1) entry per person, per household.
- Awarding of Prize: The Prize will be awarded to the participant whose entry, with the correct answer, has been randomly drawn.
There will be one (1) prize awarded for the December contest as follows:
- One (1) 750ml bottle of Old Brigand Rum, product of Barbados. (naturally) This is not available in Canada.
- Prize Draw: The Prize will be awarded by random draw. The draw will be from a hat, by a third party. (Somebody in the Stratford Shakespeare Festival Scenic Carpenter Shop)
- Notification of Selection: The selected Participant will be contacted at the email address used to enter the contest. Notice will also be posted on the blog. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of notification, John and Tracy will consume on behalf of the contest winner.