Please answer both parts.
Part One: If a fish is in a dish, and the dish is the dish of Barbados, name the fish in the dish.
Part Two: If a fish is in a bowl, where is it surfing?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Eligibility: Open to anyone who is on John and Tracy’s Blog Email Mailing List. (If you received this email directly from email@example.com, you’re eligible)
- Contest Period: Starting on January 8th, 2011 12:00am EST to January 18th, 2011 11:59pm EST
- Participants may enter the contest by emailing their answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contest Entry: Upon submission of the correct answer to Part One and Part Two, by email, eligible participants will be entered into the Contest for one (1) chance to win the Prize.
- Contest Entry Restrictions: Participants are restricted to one (1) entry per person, per household.
- Awarding of Prize: The Prize will be awarded to the participant whose entry, with both correct answers, has been randomly drawn.
- There will be one (1) prize awarded for the January contest as follows:
- One (1) piece of pottery from Earhtworks, Barbados. http://www.earthworks-pottery.com/
- Prize Draw: The Prize will be awarded by random draw. The draw will be from a hat, by a third party. (Somebody in the Stratford Shakespeare Festival Scenic Carpenter Shop)
- Notification of Selection: The selected Participant will be contacted at the email address used to enter the contest. Notice will also be posted on the blog.